Why is Brickley Gym Closed 2K24?
2k24 Brickley Gym is closed due to server bugs that restricted the users from getting inside the gym where they can unlock the Mamba Mentality perk.
Brickley Gym is a key location in the NBA 2K24 video game which offers the players the opportunity to grow and grind their skills and attributes regarding the game.
Unlocking the closed Brickley gym is crucial if the users want to have the Accelerator perk benefits, which help boost your player's development.
As soon as the game was launched recently, many users faced the error and asked why the Brickley gym was closed. There has been no official solution announced to this problem in the game.
However, some users shared their way of getting into the Gym through their social media handles. This might be helpful for the NBA 2K24 users.
Here are the steps to get into the Brickley Gym as mentioned by the NBA 2K Intel on their Twitter handle:
- You should first start to make a new build with a 60 Overall build with the recommended height of 7 feet and 3 inches for a player.
- Inside the "MyCareer Mode," you need to locate the Brickley Gym which is found near the Take Over area inside the mode.
- After loading into your MyCareer, you need to shoot at least 5 shots and then foul out. You don't have to make the shots but just need to have 5 and fouled out intentionally.
- After fouling out, you can head to the Brickley gym with your newly 60 OVR player where the gym will let you enter inside.
- If it won't let you enter, consider deleting your build and creating your new ones with the 60 OVR with the different stats. It won't work for the same stats.
- Sometimes, creating a new player with unique stats can trigger the gym's opening.
After unlocking the gym, the users can have the Accelerator Pack through training which is considered a valuable achievement for any NBA 2K24 player.