Vystar Veterans Memorial Arena Purse Rules
The Purse rules for the area are also well as those things that are acceptable inside the area are:
- Clear bags 12" x 6" x 12" or smaller, diaper bags, purses and small personal bags are permitted.
- Carriers of medical devices larger than the allowed bag size are allowed but they will be examined.
- Items that are misplaced, stolen, damaged or left behind are not the responsibility of Arena.
- Dogs that assist guests with disabilities, guide, sign and signal dogs are allowed.
- Guests who are hard of hearing can borrow assistive listening devices from Guest Services Centers.
- For the convenience of the visitors, diaper-changing stations are installed in every public restroom.
The prohibited items are listed below:
- Outside food or beverage except for medical-related food or beverage.
- Cans, bottles, coolers, other containers.
- Video cameras and audio recording devices and streaming.
- Tablets and iPads, Go Pros
- Professional cameras with lenses bigger than 6 inches
- Standard Digital Cameras
- Laser pens and pointers
- Noise creating devices
- Any kind of Projectiles
- Larger than 8.5”x 11 signs or any other signs that management finds to be offensive or in the way will be seized.
- Stickers of any kind, Sticks or poles or selfie sticks.
- Skateboards, skates or scooters
- Helium-filled balloons
- Illegal substances
- Fireworks and any other inflammable items.
- Strollers - permitted with a proper inspection by the security personnel.
- Weapons of any kind
- Item considered unacceptable by Arena Management.
There is also a strict Camera Policy which is:
- The arena policy allows small, personal cameras but forbids any audio and video recording devices or professional cameras with lenses longer than 6".
The arena gate will open one hour before the event, so it is advisable that companies arrive early to guarantee entry and locate seats on time.